Sunday, May 2, 2010

No news is good news!

Today the little baby that is waiting and could be our son is three weeks old! Our Dossier's are in the RMI and being reviewed by the attorney for any issues. We have not heard anything and at this point, no news is good news. So... we continue to wait and hope. In the meantime we are continuing to read our books (five books that have to have book reviews done on each). I have completed two and am working on the third. This past week we finally started organizing the basement to prepare for moving Chase's playroom down there. We still have to organize Chase's closet and install shelving. Then we can start on the baby's nursery. We have picked out the fabric for the crib bedding (well, I should say I have and I hope Chris likes Peter Rabbit.. haha). Some of the baby items have made their way upstairs and there are signs of a baby-to-be in the Herrell house. It is getting exciting. We are as always, cautiously optimistic!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Just let us know when you are ready to have your crib back. We'll be very glad to load it up (along with a bunch of other stuff), and bring it on over. -(Doug)

    ReplyDelete