Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Remembering Sunday, April 11, 2010
I will never forget Sunday, April 11, 2010. It was a truly beautiful Spring Day. We went to church and then spent the day playing outside with Chase. We played a few basketball games and I watched Chris and Chase play baseball. That evening we sat in the cool grass and watched all the neighborhood kids play. I remember leaning back in the grass and saying, "what a perfect day". It was just one of those days that stays in your memory for no particular reason. But I have another reason to never forget this day... the day that a baby boy was born in the Marshall Islands! We received the call on Tuesday, April 13th that a baby boy was born and we were up! That means if this wonderful birth mother all the way across the world does decide to keep her baby in the adoption program, that he is meant for us. April 11, 2010.... this could be my baby son's birthday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment