Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's out of my control...

So, we have had some paperwork complications....ah, the world of International Adoption. We are currently in a holding pattern while we wait to hear word from the courts when our hearing will be. So far, no news. The courts have decided they now need some additional paperwork that could be difficult to obtain in the US. Our agency is trying to reach an agreement with them and in the meantime we wait. I have been so anxious and worried since I heard this. I have been feeling overwhelmed with all I have to do, yet not knowing when it needs to be done by. However, tonight when I was driving home I was listening to my praise music and I remembered something I should never forget. I am not in control! This is not in my hands. God has this all planned out, just as he had the perfect child planned for us. I just need to remember to trust and know there is no need to worry and try to handle it alone. In fact, I don't have to handle this at all, God is doing it for me. Tonight I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment