Friday, August 6, 2010
Leaving tomorrow?
We have conflicting reports that our paperwork in on a cargo plane set to arrive tonight. They have informed us to "be ready" for tomorrow morning's flight. We feel very optimistic, but are experiencing some very emotional moments. Elina just left. She stayed late tonight just watching Rickson sleep. She told me tonight she will cry for me and for Rickson. She is coming back in the morning for breakfast and then to go to the airport with us. There have been a lot of tears tonight. When I am settled, maybe in Hawaii for my layover, I will write about our goodbyes. But now I cannot. Please pray for sweet Elina.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Praying Laurie! I will never ever forget that last time we saw our b-mom's. We still pray for them daily.
ReplyDeletePraying for you Laurie! Praying it all comes together, and for peace for you and Elina.
ReplyDelete