Elane ij kalok non ijo ettoloktata irear,
Ak jokwe ijo ettoloktata ikabilon
Kwonaj bed ijoko bwe kwon tel io
Kwonaj bed ijoko bwe kwon jiban io
Please read this special verse and know that this is something Elina and I will read across the sea to bring comfort. I bought a Bible for Rickson in Marshallese. Each member of Elina's family signed the Bible with their birthdates. I also presented Elina with a Bible and we read this verse together. We have all cried over it and know we are connected across the sea's through God's love.
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

With God's strength, He will be the One to guide you through. Once you get to your home and are with your complete family, you will know that everything is going to be okay and your heart will heal from this heartbreak you are feeling. I'm glad you will continue to have a positive relationship with Elina. You will never forget this time, and thank God for that! You can always look back to these moments with a smile. Like I told your mom yesterday, I don't know anyone better than you to do what you are right now...except our Lord. You are amazing and Rickson is going to grow up in the most wonderful family. I have the priviledge to call you friend and cousin. God's protection upon you and Rickson I'm praying. Keep the strength and know the sadness you are feeling is because God gave you such a caring heart, but He can help you to see how this sadness will turn to complete joy in the morning:) Psalm 30:5 "... weeping may remain for a night,
ReplyDeletebut rejoicing comes in the morning."
THEY ARE ON THERE WAY SOON, THE DOCUMENTS ARRIVED AND THEY WILL BE HOME THIS WEEKEND!!
ReplyDeleteLaurie, it is so funny, when you check your FedX tracking number for the documents, it says it is still in Guam! the angels can be sly. Praise the Lord you're already in Hawaii on your way home!
ReplyDelete