Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pictures from our Tuesday

I LOVE these girls! (oops, my knee is showing!!!) Elina thought this picture was so funny because Rickson was looking the other direction.
Beautiful mama and beautiful baby!

Netha thinks the Baby Bjorn is great! Notice their beautiful brand new clothes!

Picture taken inside Bikini Atoll Town Hall. They cannot have their town hall on their own atoll because it is uninhabitable due to the US testing nuclear bombs. I encourage everyone to read more about this. This is such a major part of US history that is left out of all the textbooks. This changed a nation, yet, we as Americans know nothing about it.

Okay, here's Rodney (I had to)....so gross I know. I am trying to share experiences just like you were here. So...meet Rodney. (He is in the planter outside my room).





3 comments:

  1. Such great pictures! Love Rodney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rodney? You named him? Good grief! there were too many for me to name. But I totally get the vibe. Surreal doesn't even begin to touch it, does it? Missing the island...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought Doug killed him? haha!

    ReplyDelete