Doug arrived last night to the hotel about 2:30 am. He is still sleeping this morning so I haven't had a chance to talk to him much, yet,but he is here! He had a good flight, but didn't sleep on the plane so is very tired.
We haven't heard a word out of the US Embassy, but it is still early here. And it is still the middle of the night in Manila. So we will wait. I will post as soon as I hear anything...well, that is if the power isn't out. We have had several outages this weekend.
I just wanted to post that Doug is here in case the power is down soon and I can't communicate out for a while. Keep the prayers coming!
Miss you all!
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Laurie is having spotty power/internet today...However great news the final documents are in Guam, next stop Marshall Islands. She is making plans to return with her brother Doug next weekend! God is so very good He has been in every detail. Thank you Lord. Keep praying for everyone's safe trip HOME!
ReplyDeletePraying for your Laurie as you transition back to Ohio. I imagine your heart is pulled in many directions. Blessings on you.
ReplyDelete