Sunday, August 15, 2010

Thumbs...

When I look at Rickson I see his birth mother. When I look at him I see his birth father. I see his birth brothers and sisters. He has Elina's nose, her smile and even her toes. He has his birth father's face. He has his birth brother's smile and his birth sister's eyes. But guess what? He has my thumbs. Chase and I are double jointed in our thumbs and so is baby Rickson. Yes, little Rickson has my thumbs…. Kind of makes me smile…

2 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAY! A post! Gosh, you'd think you had a newborn or something! Keep posting and smiling. Give Chase, Rickson, and Yogi a kiss from me...just give Chris a fist-bump :) Oh and give Rickson a "thumbs up"! DUH! I am so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I am double jointed in my thumbs too! Too cute about him having your thumbs! :)

    ReplyDelete