I am too tired to write tonight about our last day together for a while. I just wanted everyone to know I am doing okay, but of course a little sad. It was a tearful day and night for everyone involved. It was a great experience at the airport and I felt truly surrounded by family. I just got back to the hotel, sent an email to Chris so it will be waiting when they land in Hawaii and am trying to get Rickson sleepy so he will want to go to bed. Thanks to everyone for all the prayers leading up to this day...the day I have been dreading since we started the process. I have made it through the day and know I will be okay. I just keep thinking of all the amazing things God has done for us to get us to this point. I think of the support structure he has put in place for me while here in the RMI to handle this moment and the days ahead without Chris and Chase. God is so good. He has blessed us with such a wonderful family and I am so glad to be on this journey.
Good night for now. I really do have to go. Rickson just spit up and sneezed at the same time. I love this little guy.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Just saw that Chris and Chase landed in Hawaii. You all have been in our thoughts and prayers constantly today.
ReplyDeleteHope you've been able to rest. We continue to pray for you all and those documents! Love you
ReplyDeleteGod IS good all the time! I am so glad that you have others there with you during this last part of your stay.
ReplyDeleteP.S.- Syd and I are still laughing at your last paragraph about Rickson! So funny!
We love you and pray for you daily.
Praying for you. Praying the paperwork goes speedily so you can be home soon.
ReplyDeletei know you wish all your men could be with you, but we're so thankful that you have so many that have bonded with you in the last few weeks to be by your side right now. how awesome it is that you 5 ladies all have each other to lean on at this time...that is such a blessing. can't believe it's already been 3 weeks...praying for your health and that the next 3 weeks go by just as quickly, so you and little rickson can come home.....and we can all finally meet the little cutie!
ReplyDeletelove you all!
cathy and whitey
Thanks, everyone!!! Appreciate the love and prayers so much. God is so good.
ReplyDelete