
Good Earth Laundrymat
So Rickson and I ventured out on our own for the first time today. I figure it is good practice for when Chris and Chase leave. I took Rickson and put him on the front passenger seat and scooted him as far to the back of the seat as I could and off we went. Seriously! No child safety seat, no seat belts, just laid him in the front seat. I laughed every time I looked over at him. I went to the "clinic" for my pink eye that I have picked up somewhere. $20 bucks, in and out with meds. That is even cheaper than my co-pay at home! The doctor assured me that Rickson does not have pink eye, just has blocked tear ducts and told me to wash my hands so I don't give it to him.
Our next stop was a laundrymat. We heard about a place where you can drop your laundry off and they wash and dry it for around $1.50 a load. I found the location, took my laudry bags in and communicated the best I could that I had two bags of laundry for them. I asked when to come back and she said anytime! I think we will try for four hours... Stay tuned to see if it worked out! I am getting used to not cooking or doing laundry! It is going to be a hard transition when we come home...haha...
Take care everyone and talk to you soon. Yokwe!
Don't get too used to it !!! I love how you are soaking in the culture -
ReplyDeleteJust enjoy every moment. It reminds me so much of our experiences in Latin America. We love you and miss you.
Looking forward to an update and news of how the outing went!
ReplyDeleteToday Lauren and I are making Rickson a surprise!!! hurry home! Love you!
Fantastic! Sally and I are so happy for you. Roys sent us your blog site...please add us to your long list of e-mail buddies.
ReplyDeleteSally and Lee
shores.Lee@gmail.com