I am still a bit under the weather, but actually made it out of the room today. I just had some ice cream for lunch and it is good to finally eat something. I have a lot to post, but will save that for tomorrow when I am hopefully feeling much better. Just thought I would share one funny thing with you all.
Elina came by yesterday (having no way to communicate with us and know I was sick). She actually cooked dinner for us and brought it to us. Being sick, any smell at all made it worse. Well, Elina cooked a fish for us and brought it to the room. And when I say fish, I mean fresh fish, eyeball and all. Needless to say, not the smell I was expecting on my sickest day here! Chris disposed of the fish and promised to tell her how much we enjoyed it.
Looking foward to posting more of our adventures tomorrow. Yokwe!
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Laurie, Glad you're feeling better.Charlie said to tell Chris the Reds won tonite.
ReplyDeleteso glad to know your starting to feel better...despite the fish! Still praying, love you all.
ReplyDeletePS. Tinkerbell is exhausted, I think Yogi is wearing her out! HA!
Hi sweetie pie!!!
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping that Elina never learns the English language and finds this blog!!! She will never cook for you little sicky again!
Think of you constantly and love you all so so much!
It still doesn't feel real! What a blessing Rickson is.
Your favorite Texas cousin, Lisa <3