
It is finally here! I can't believe it! Our court date is Tuesday, July 13 at 9am and we are leaving tomorrow at 6am! Five large suitcases, one large duffle bag, three backpacks, two rolling carry on's and a pillow pet... Baby Rickson here we come! What an amazing day we have had. I was able to spend the day with my family and friends. It meant so much to spend our last day as a family of three with everyone. They helped me pack, the took me to lunch, we laughed, we cried (literally) and it was an amazing sendoff. Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes, phone calls and emails, gifts, cards and everything else today. We will miss you all! Most of all, thanks for all the prayers. I will never forget what this day has meant and the prayers that we are covered in. I love you all and we share in this journey with you! Can't wait to post again and introduce you all to Rickson Cade Herrell. One final thing... I found Chase sitting up in bed in the dark a little while ago. Considering we are leaving the house at 3:30am, he really should be asleep. I told him he needed to be sleeping and he said, "Mommy, when you are going to get your baby brother, you are just too excited to sleep." Yes, he melted my heart!
I kept waking up in the night, checking the clock, following your travels and praying. I'm so excited for you all and know that the Lord is taking care of you and every detail! He wouldn't stop now!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you. To think, it was just 7 short months ago that I met you at the H1N1 clinic and here you are on your way to the RMI. We can't wait to hear all about your adventures. I sent you an e-mail with Liv's b-family info. I don't know if you got it or not.
ReplyDeleteIs there anything we can do for you while you are gone? Do you need anyone to check on the house? We are happy to help in any way!
Kendra
How exciting! Praying all goes well.
ReplyDeleteuncle Jim is testing being able to comment back to you. Hope your trip is continuing to go well.
ReplyDeleteCatch upon your sleep and do some exploring when you get to MIs. Don't forget to set your alarm to get up on time.
Love,
Uncle Jim/Becky (guide)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou all looked wonderful, praying for this afternoon's meeting.
ReplyDelete