Friday, July 23, 2010

Update

Hi all,
I know many of you have expressed concern because you haven't heard from me. All is fine. Internet was very spotty yesterday and today is not great. I am sick, just started on Cipro, but other than that all is well. Docs are still stuck in Hawaii, I still have pink eye, but Chris feels great. Hopefully the cipro will help me soon, too. Don't worry everyone, we are all doing okay (despite the ailments) and I will post more once I am feeling better. Take care and keep us in your prayers. Thanks.
Laurie

4 comments:

  1. Was very concerned. Believing all will be well soon. We are fine. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to here Chris is feeling better! Hope you will be on the mend soon. Keeping you all in our prayers everyday! Take Care and be safe!
    Jill, Zoey & Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trusting you will be feeling better soon. We love you all and are enjoying Yogi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Herrells, Hope all is well. Concerned about
    your health and because we haven't heard from you.In our prays always. Love to all

    ReplyDelete